Thursday, January 28, 2010

Jenna Marie Pertgen Debut





This was a co-coordination w/ Mildred Quizan of Little Big Details.....Decor was in aqua and powder blue swags.....w. curtain beads and masskara accents.....since the concept was mardi gras because the date was the same w/ the highlights of the Masskara Festival of 2009.....Right after the debut, I hurriedly ran to Lacson for my TM event....the crowd and guests wore masks.....made by me of course and I also choreographed the masquerade cotillion w/ the debutante and her friends.....Venue was at Kundutel....and it was a fun-filled and wondrous event for Jenna, her family and of corse me.....here are some pics!!!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
a creative and dynamic person who outshines in my field of work......

"Creatively Anticipated"

"Creatively Anticipated"
DA Works Events