Monday, November 30, 2009

"Bridal Passion" The Robinsons Bridal fashion Show 2009















This year, my concept was traditional for decor....all white swags and drapes w/ an accent of drop crystals.....at the center of the ceiling stage and a curlic design for my backdrop in shimmering gold color w/ dusts.....once again, I invited the top 3 designers namely Lino Ramos, jim Makani and Tony de Ramos.....also featuring the collections of Tiffany Estrella and Noelle West bridals.....this was also the first time where I got to showcase the R Models....my models owned and managed by me and highly supported by their home mall, Robinsons Place bacolod.....the gowns were really fabulous from traditional to contemporary and the highlight of the show was the vintage collection of Filipiniana bridal gowns.....it was really a great event...and it was covered by three major photo & video outfits namely SKT Digital, Tronco Photo-Video and Leovision....We had almost 30 models paraded in the different segments....and it was over all a success....at this point, I'm already preparing for the my next bridal show next year 2010....see you there and enjoy the pics....

1 comment:

benilhalk said...

Oh my! This is a wonderful post. I have saved it and I am going to pick a nice dress from here for my wedding day. I am getting married in one of the finest wedding venues here and I am excited for the day. I am marrying my childhood best friend and I am very happy about it.

About Me

My photo
a creative and dynamic person who outshines in my field of work......

"Creatively Anticipated"

"Creatively Anticipated"
DA Works Events