Friday, November 20, 2009

MeTIAmorphosis - The Tia Lacson Debut



This was one of my best and fabulous debuts ever......I am so proud of myself for handling this....wonderful butterfly backdrop...huge stage & amazing lights and effects....beautiful decor in shades of violet, white and gold....with accents of purple and lilac flowers, butterflies and twigs....creative program sequence and grand venue at the rooftop of L'fisher tower II....It was a great experience and I've learned so many things on this event.....We were so blessed that it didn't rain and we had a very nice onsite shoot and video.....also, very nice videos executed by Leovision.....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dwyt, i would like to say thank you very much for all the ideas, efforts, time, and sincerely help me out on how to suprise my daughter Tia on this great part of her life...u were such a wonderful event planner, organizer, stylist, chaperone(hehehe!), that i needed most on this occasion. superb! brilliant! CONGRATULATIONS...AND THANK U FOR UR GOOD HEART! MORE POWER!

About Me

My photo
a creative and dynamic person who outshines in my field of work......

"Creatively Anticipated"

"Creatively Anticipated"
DA Works Events