Saturday, November 21, 2009

Rodel & Denise Wedding




One of my fab weddings this year.....Their color theme is blue as the bride's fav and green as the groom's fav color........great combination and drama to their wedding....I choreographed the bridal dance and it was great....it was one of my best choreography ever in a bridal dance....they did it so well and during the onsite video shoot....the dance was very dominant and i was very happy....My decor also was indeed amazing....in green & blue swags with crystals, curtain beads and huge spangles as accents to the grand ballroom of Sugarland Hotel.....Gown by John-John Ditching and hair & make-up by Raffy....view some of the pics here.......

No comments:

About Me

My photo
a creative and dynamic person who outshines in my field of work......

"Creatively Anticipated"

"Creatively Anticipated"
DA Works Events