Monday, November 23, 2009

Dylan Chiu Party 2






This time, we had another exciting theme.....the Power Rangers mystic Force....I had to make 5 huge images of the members of the mystic force.....in styro material as my backdrop design.....the ceiling was plain and simple but I added spiral balloons on the centerpieces to add a little youthful touch.......fab cake was done by Jane of D'Bakers....Videography by Tronco and Photography by Flozard Andrew....We gave frames w/ the guests' pics printed right away as souvenirs.....taken at the entrance when the party was about to start....and we were the ones who did it first here......see the pics here!!!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
a creative and dynamic person who outshines in my field of work......

"Creatively Anticipated"

"Creatively Anticipated"
DA Works Events