Sunday, November 29, 2009

Rodel & Denise Wedding 2












This was the wedding of the couple....they had one of my greatest couple's first dance....captured in the onsite video....and I was very happy and proud of what I did....I made the decor creatively in their aqua blue and lime green color combination....in white drapes and ceiling treatment accented w/ clear crystals, blue & green curtain beads and hologram spangles....the cake and miniature cakes for the give-aways was made by D'Bakers.....Flowers and others centerpiece accents was executed by Trims & Treasures.......here are the continuation of the shots taken by Leovision...in stills......

No comments:

About Me

My photo
a creative and dynamic person who outshines in my field of work......

"Creatively Anticipated"

"Creatively Anticipated"
DA Works Events